Inside Sales Representatives
Job Posted On: March 2020
Are you an engineer looking to develop a career in sales and advanced manufacturing in China?
We are currently looking to hire a self-motivated Inside Sales Development Rep in US, Australia, and Europe to help support the sales team by developing new business in a fast paced and growing industry!
Based in Zhongshan, China, Star Rapid is a leading rapid prototyping and low volume manufacturing company owned by British engineer, Gordon Styles.
This inside sales role will be a remote position based in the US and will report directly to the North America Sales Manager and Global Sales Director.
As part of our sales team, you will be working with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ConnectLeader, Zoominfo and more, with a highly collaborative team, and gain an in-depth understanding of advanced manufacturing. There is also an opportunity for growth within the company.
If you would like to be part of the Star Rapid success story as we evolve to become one of the industry’s leading manufacturing service providers, please contact us today with your cover letter and CV.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Generate leads for potential new business opportunities and reactivating customers using Zoominfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Research and identify potential accounts using LinkedIn, Market Research etc.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Target, message, and call on potential new business contacts and clients
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to external account executive
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the company CRM
- Perform dynamic analysis, develop strategies, continuously feedback and improve the lead acquisition process
- Research new ways, applications, tools and methods to find new clients and increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering degree preferred)
- Strong online skills (search engines, social media, websites, etc.)
- Problem Solver and Solution orientated
- Routine driven
- Strong ability to communicate and form relationships with people
- Ability to work to targets, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- High level of integrity, work ethic, and curiosity
Check Out Our Job Openings
If you don't see your dream job listed but believe your skills are what we are looking for, get in touch! At Star, we are always looking for passionate and talented people to join our team.