Star Rapid is taking the initiative to help product designer, engineers and prototype developers learn how to create successful parts the first time using 3D metal printing. Star Rapid is now offering free, hands-on and in person training courses under the guidance of our DMLM department manager Chloe Kow, using our Renishaw AM250 metal printer. Read all about this exciting new opportunity at TCT magazine or at Design Products and Applications, and contact us for a free quotation when you’re ready to start your next 3D printing project!
3D Metal Printing Additive Manufacturing anodizing CNC milling cnc turning Design For Manufacturing Manufacturing Services Plastic Injection Molding Press Pressure Die Casting Product Design Product Development Quality Control Rapid Prototyping Rapid Tooling Shipping Star News Stem Surface Finishing Vacuum Casting vapor polishing
- Manufacturing Delays: Why Providing a Complete 3D Model Matters
- “Star Rapid officially announces 3D Metal Printing Training Initiative”
- New Machines Increase Our CNC Machining Capacity
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Anodizing Aluminum
- 3DPrinting.com: “3D Printing Rekindles The Spirit of Invention”
- New Design Magazine: “Core Competencies”
- Gordon Styles featured in Assembly Magazine: 3D Printing In Metal
- How Does Vapor Polishing Work?