Star Rapid is taking the initiative to help product designer, engineers and prototype developers learn how to create successful parts the first time using 3D metal printing. Star Rapid is now offering free, hands-on and in person training courses under the guidance of our DMLM department manager Chloe Kow, using our Renishaw AM250 metal printer. Read all about this exciting new opportunity at TCT magazine or at Design Products and Applications, and contact us for a free quotation when you’re ready to start your next 3D printing project!
3D Metal Printing Additive Manufacturing anodizing CAD/CAM CNC milling cnc turning Color Design For Manufacturing High Tech History Industry News Innovation Inspection equipment Laws and Regulations Manufacturing Equipment Manufacturing Services Materials Media Personnel Plastic Injection Molding Press Pressure Die Casting Product Design Product Development Quality Control Rapid Prototyping Rapid Tooling Shipping Skills Development Star News STEM Supply Chain Surface Finishing Testing And Measurement Vacuum Casting vapor polishing
- How Gate Design Affects Your Plastic Parts
- Star Receives Engineering Award from BUILD Magazine
- Making and Measuring Surface Textures in Injection Molding
- IDEA Design Winners Show Product Development Story
- Star Rapid Partners With German Tool Supplier Guhring
- What is Powder Bed Fusion for Metal 3D Printing?
- The Story of the Blackest Color Ever Made
- Message From CEO – Focus on Speed in 2018